Friday, December 8, 2017

WWIII

With North Korea toting on about nuclear technology, and China opting to defend whatever country is attacked first, AND a questionable president in office, the possibility of WWIII seems to draw closer to reality. It would be ironic, seeing as how the first world war started in 1914, if it the third war were to begin anytime soon, that would lend itself to be around a century between the two. Three world wars in just over a decade... it would be depression, but certainly ironic. I hope it never happens, I would not enjoy having to serve in the military and die for a cause I might not believe in, but if it does then ill do my best. I would end up like the teenagers fighting in both world wars. Maybe I would end up on the Camera of one of those videos where battles were recorded. My face would eventually be shown in a history class, only for a second before the class ends and is forgotten. Depressing, but neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment